At Roadcrew, we are committed to providing high quality product and our brake pad range is no exception. The range has been developed with the new RC8750 friction compound, offering enhanced braking performance and longevity.
Key Characteristics and advantages:
• Constant heat dissipation through the new double slot for all 22” and 19.5 brakes.
• Shorter braking distances with a cold brake system through an improved cold friction coefficient
• Better friction stability at temperature and speed
• Optimised wear characteristics
• Low propensity for disc cracking
Roadcrew Brake Pads are manufactured to ECE R90 standards and are subject to rigorous homologation testing in real conditions. Applying mechanical fixing technologies together with specially developed under-layers and adhesives prevents friction material detachment. It further ensures a durable bonding to the backing plate even in the most extreme thermal conditions.
In our Brake Pad range we stock the most popular truck and trailer applications from leading braking systems including Knorr, Meritor and Wabco.
For more information please see the Roadcrew Catalogues page.
950820001EB+ Gen 2In stock now, from the UK's Leading Trailer EBS supplier Haldex. The EB+ Generation 2 ECU/EPRV. 2S or 4S/2M 5 Aux
RBP0009Roadcrew Branded - Brake PadManufactured in Germany by a leading brake manufacturer Latest cast back plate Fitting kit included REG 90 certified Surface coating ensures safe braking from first stop